Thinking of you on International MPS Day! This day began as a way to honour everyone in the MPS Community, to recognize, remember and rejoice in each other.
On International MPS Day we:
- Remember all the children and adults who suffer from MPS diseases.
- Think about the children we have lost.
- Think about the doctors and scientists who are dedicated to finding a cure for MPS.
- Remember each other and be thankful for the strength and support we both give and receive.
Please join us in celebrating by sending e-cards available at www.impsn.org.
For a step-by-step guide to creating your own profile photo, click here.
NEW! I LOVE SOMEONE WITH MPS PROFILE PHOTOS FOR MPS AWARENESS DAY!
To help honour, remember and celebrate the international MPS community, The Canadian MPS Society invites you to create your own “I love someone with MPS” profile photo for Facebook, Twitter and/or Pinterest.
To create your photo and help raise awareness of MPS, go to this link:
and follow the below instructions:
1. Register your own Canva account or log in to your existing account
2. Click the “UPLOAD YOUR OWN” button in the heart to upload your own photo
(If it indicates the image is “read only”, click on “click here” to edit it anyways)
3. Drag the uploaded photo into the heart to insert it into the image
(If the uploaded photo has an “!” on it, delete the photo by clicking the trash can icon. Then re-drag the selected photo from the uploads section and onto the heart)
Once complete, to make this image your profile picture on Facebook, Twitter on Pinterest:
1. Click on Link & Publish
2. Click on Image: Wonderful for the Web
3. Save the image to your Desktop
4. Upload the image as your new profile picture
Note: Canva seems to work best in Google Chrome and/or Firefox