Join the Canadian MPS Society
A one-year membership includes the following:
- Four newsletters per year (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
- A copy of our annual Family Referral Directory
- The Canadian MPS Society's Annual Report
- All new publications printed by the Canadian MPS Society
- An invitation to attend family meetings and conferences at reduced members' rates
- Access to our Family Assistance Program (financial assistance)
Becoming a member of the Canadian MPS Society is a sure way to stay up-to-date on the latest MPS happenings.
Our quarterly newsletter"The Connection" provides a weatlh of information on other affected families, helpful management hints, MPS medical news, research and clinical trials updates, and upcoming events.
To sign up as a member, please select the membership category and then complete the registration form. If you opted to pay via cheque, please mail your invioice (it will be emailed to your after you register) and your cheque or money order drawn in Canadian funds, payable to the "Canadian MPS Society".
Note: Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for receipt of your first quarterly newsletter.
Send form and payment to:
Canadian MPS Society
#218 - 2055 Commercial Drive
Vancouver, BC V5N 0C7
Telephone: (604) 924-5130
Toll Free: 1-800-667-1846
Registered Charity Number:
12903 0409 R0001