COVID-19 & MPS Patients
Heather Lau, MD, Director, Lysosomal Storage Disease Program and Associate Director, Division of Neurogenetics at NYU Langone Health, provides an overview of how to manage a person with a mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS) condition during the current COVID-19 pandemic. In this webinar, Dr. Lau explains the:
- Multisystemic manifestations of COVID-19
- Impact of COVID19 on MPS Diseases
- Impact of COVID19 on access to therapy
- Exposure to COVID-19. What to do?
- Ethical considerations of COVID-19 in MPS patients