July 21-23, Montreal
2017 National Family Conference
2017 Family Conference – LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!
HOTEL REGISTRATION DEADLINE – JUNE 23, 2017
BURSARY APPLICATION DEADLINE – JULY 1, 2017
We are very excited to invite you to the Canadian MPS Society’s bi-annual Family Conference, being held at the Delta Marriott Hotel in Montreal, July 21-23, 2017.
Our theme this year – Live Your Best Life – focuses on all aspects of living fully with MPS or a related disease.
We strive to provide our members with a weekend filled with education and inspiration and to provide resources to affected individuals through the dissemination of conference information and presentations.
What we learn from you, will help to shape the Society’s focus on education, support and creating connections in the future.
- Dr. John Mitchell, Pediatric Endocrinologist
- Dr. Lorne Clarke, Professor of Medical Genetics
- Dr. Emil Kakkis, Ultragenyx President and CEO
- Dr. Christine Haller, Vice President, Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance at Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. – Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Dr. Alexey V. Pshezhetsky, Professor, Dep’t of Pediatrices, University of Montreal
- Mark Dant, Executive Director – National MPS Society
- Durhane Reiger-Wong, President & CEO Canadian Organization for Rare Diseases
- Jill Wood, Jonah’s Just Begun, Phoenix Nest and Connect MPS Registry
2017 Family Conference Registration Form
Bursary Application Form
July 1, 2017 Deadline
Hotel Registration Links:
Please book your hotel room(s) by June 23, 2017 to receive group rate.