Become a Member
Becoming a member of the Canadian MPS Society is the beginning of very rewarding relationship between families, associates, and professionals. The MPS community is one of the most supportive groups found amongst rare diseases.
Once you have become a member you will benefit from the following resources:
- Printed newsletter, “The Connection”
- Monthly e-Connection, our online newsletter
- Access to our Family Referral Directory
- The Canadian MPS Society’s Annual Report
- Invitation to attend our family meetings and conferences at reduced member’s rates
- Access to our Family Assistance Program (financial Assistance)
- Invitation to the Society’s Annual General Meeting
Becoming a member is simple and can be done in several different ways.
By mail: Complete the registration form and mail to the address below:
Canadian MPS Society
#218-2055 Commercial Drive
Vancouver, BC V5N 0C7
Toll Free 1-800-667-1846
Registered Charity Number
12903 0409 R0001
Helping us fulfil our mission of supporting families affected by MPS & related diseases and funding research for a cure is the greatest gift anyone can give.