Elevate Hope Today!
When we say your donations are life changing, we really mean it.
Many MPS affected children undergo multiple surgeries, having progressively less movement due to problems with joints & spine, the eventual need for a wheelchair, breathing, & other equipment, the possible loss of neurological & cognitive abilities, or spend hours every week hooked up to an IV for enzyme replacement therapy.
With your donations, we can continue to provide direct financial and practical support to affected families across Canada and help fund a cure for the thousands of children, adults and families affected by MPS and related lysosomal storage diseases.
Thanks to all our generous donors we exceeded our goal for our 2022-23 Annual Fundraiser and raised over 12K.
Each one of your donations carried the Hot Air Balloon Higher!
$2500 – $5000 – MPS Blimp
$1000 – $2500 – Party Clusters
$500 – $1000 – MPS Boosters
$250 – 500 – Moon Clusters
$50 – $250 –Neon Floats
$10 – $50 –Heart Balloon
We appreciate your contribution and generosity. People like you provide a brighter future for all Canadians affected with MPS & related diseases!
Fun Fact: In 1783 Pilatre De Rozier, a scientist, launched the first hot air balloon called ‘Aerostat Reveillon’. The passengers were a sheep, a duck and a rooster and the balloon flew for some eight minutes marking the modern era of flying!
Balloon String Challenge!
Who Can Create the Longest String? Here’s How.
- Choose a name for your Balloon String
- Email 10 of your contacts who you think would like to donate and ask them to donate online while specifying your string name.
- Challenge your contacts to in turn email 5 of their contacts to donate with your string name.
- Any donations with your string name will be added to your string of balloon which you can see grow on the above image!
- Download animated email headers to insert in your email for added attention!
Right click on the image and Save image as type .Gif Image in your downloads folder.
- To insert the headers in your emails, place your cursor where you want to insert the header in your email, in the top menu bar go to INSERT >PICTURES and select the gif image from your downloads folder.